Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drug Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. The report spread No of pages: 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drug Market latest research report offers a complete analysis of the industry influencing driving factors, impacting trends and demand, competitive landscape and factors restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, our analysts aim at precisely forecasting the growth rate of the market using various market sizing methodologies such as bottom-up and top-down approaches to help our clients and other enterprises gain a better understanding of the current Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drug Market scenario.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Drug Market is rising gradually to an estimated value of USD 69.29 billion by 2026 registering a steady CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients, growing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) associated diseases and rising patient population and increase in availability of novel combination therapy drugs.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-copd-drug-market&pm
Few of the major competitors currently working in the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) drug market are AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Mylan N.V., Orion Corporation, Merck & Co., Inc, Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Vectura Group plc, Pfizer Inc, Alkermes, Mylan N.V, Almirall, S.A, Genentech, Inc, Biogen, Vectura Group plc and few among others.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive lung disease which is characterized by increasing breathlessness, wheezing, and tightness in the chest. The patient of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) experiences chronic chough, shortness of breath, fatigue, frequent flu and weight-loss. Other symptoms include emphysema, chronic bronchitis, refractory asthma and some forms of bronchiectasis.
The Global Burden of Disease Study reports a prevalence of 251.00 million cases of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) globally in 2016. Globally, it is estimated that 3.17 million deaths were caused by the disease in 2015 (that is, 5% of all deaths globally in that year)
- Growing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) associated diseases
- Rising patient population and increase in availability of novel combination therapy drugs
- Increasing awareness regarding chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High smoking prevalence
- Growing medical spending, increasing global healthcare expenditure and technological advancements in pharmaceuticals research
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-copd-drug-market&pm
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Circassia and AstraZeneca received collaborative FDA approval for Duaklir which is a fixed-dose combination of the long-acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) aclidinium bromide and long-acting beta-agonist (LABA) formoterol fumarate for the maintenance treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), administered twice-daily via the AstraZeneca’s breath-actuated inhaler Pressair
- In February 2019, Mylan N.V received FDA approval for Wixela Inhub (fluticasone propionate and salmeterol inhalation powder, USP) which is first generic version of Advair Diskus by GlaxoSmithKline Plc. This drug is used for the treatment of asthma or other chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). As it is a first substitutable generic of ADVAIR DISKUS it increases affordability to all healthcare system
Competitive Analysis: G
Global chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-copd-drug-market&pm
- Chronic bronchitis
- Pulmonary emphysema
By Mechanism Type
- Selective β2-adrenergic agonists (short- and long-acting)
- Anti-muscarinic drugs
By Drug Type
- Oxygen therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
By Route of Administration
By Device Type
- Pressurized metered-dose inhalers (MDIS)
- Dry-powder inhalers (DPIS)
- Soft mist inhalers
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global chronic obstructive pulmonary disease drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]