Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Global Chronic Disease Management Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. The report spread No of pages: 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it. Global Chronic Disease Management Market latest research report offers a complete analysis of the industry influencing driving factors, impacting trends and demand, competitive landscape and factors restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, our analysts aim at precisely forecasting the growth rate of the market using various market sizing methodologies such as bottom-up and top-down approaches to help our clients and other enterprises gain a better understanding of the current Global Chronic Disease Management Market scenario.
Global chronic disease management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 14.80 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of geriatric population resulting in higher prevalence of chronic diseases in patients globally along with the advancement in technologies associated with medical devices.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-chronic-disease-management-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Chronic Disease Management Market
Global chronic disease management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chronic disease management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Chronic Disease Management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global chronic disease management market are Allscripts; ScienceSoft USA Corporation; Siemens Healthcare Private Limited; EXL; cliexa, Inc.; MINES & Associates, Inc.; Mediware Information Systems; Pegasystems Inc.; HealthCare atHOME; Cognizant TriZetto Software Group, Inc.; IBM Corporation; Infosys Limited; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; AxisPoint Health; Medecision; i2i Systems; Epic Systems Corporation and ZeOmega.
Market Definition: Global Chronic Disease Management Market
Chronic disease management is digital healthcare services that include in providing healthcare officials with educational insights to their patients, implementation of patient-specific and disease-specific treatment options and plans. These services are specifically designed for managing the chronic diseases and reducing their severity in patients.
- Increasing prevalence and awareness regarding the fatality of chronic diseases; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing levels of integration of digitalization in healthcare systems and facilities; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in the support provided by the governments for the adoption of technologies in healthcare management; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Restraint in adoption and obedience in following the treatment plants designed according to the need of their disease management; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of technically skilled professionals and workforce required for the management and maintenance of these diseases; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Chronic Disease Management Market
By Disease Type
- Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders (COPD)
By Service Type
- Consulting Service
- Implementation Service
- Educational Services
By Deployment Model
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Hospitals, Physician Groups & Integrated Delivery
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities
- Public Payers
- Private Payers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, cliexa, Inc. announced that they had acquired Preventive Technology Solutions Inc. (PTSI). This acquisition will help in the development and expansion of cliexa’s service offerings. cliexa, Inc. will focus on the development of health apps for primary care and family medicine physicians which are determining the risks in adolescent for sexual activities, abuse of substances and other issues.
- In July 2016, HealthCare at home announced that they had acquired Health Impetus Pvt. Ltd, this acquisition is expected to provide HealthCare at home in providing disease management services as well as providing various services to the pharmaceutical industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global chronic disease management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]