Data management is a process to acquire, validate, store, protect, and process aggrandized volume of various types of data-structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data-to ensure reliability, accessibility, and timeliness of the data for its end users. Oil and gas companies use data management solutions and services to gain deep insights and make business decisions. Furthermore, different components-such as hardware, solutions, and services-of data management make validation, processability, and operations of essential businesses operations simpler and less time-intensive.
The oil and gas data management market is segmented on the basis of type and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into data analysis, IT infrastructure, and services. Among the type of oil and gas data management systems, the IT infrastructure segment contributed the maximum market share in 2015, owing to the deployment of advanced networking and computing systems by end users especially in the emerging markets.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company
The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Among regions, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 18% during the forecast period, owing to prominent digital transformation in oil and gas companies operating in the region.
Prominent market-offering oil and gas data management technologies and services-players adopted product launch, partnership, geographical expansion, and acquisition as their key strategies to facilitate business growth and expansion across the globe. The key players profiled in the market are Cisco Systems, Inc., EMC Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, NetApp, Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Wipro Limited.
Go For Interesting Discount Here: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/discount/AMR00013208
Points Covered in the Report:
- The pivotal aspects considered in the Global Oil and Gas Data Management Market report consist of leading competitors functioning in the global market.
- The report encompasses company profiles prominently positioned in the global market.
- The sales, corporate strategies, and technological capabilities of leading manufacturers are also mentioned in the report.
- The driving factors for the growth of the Global Oil and Gas Data Management Market are explained exhaustively, along with an in-depth account of the end users in the industry.
- The report also explains critical application areas of the global market to readers/users.
- The report undertakes a SWOT analysis of the market. In the final section, the report features the opinions and views of industry experts and professionals. The experts also evaluate the export/import policies that might propel the growth of the Global Oil and Gas Data Management Market.
- The report on the Global Oil and Gas Data Management Market delivers valuable information for policymakers, investors, stakeholders, service providers, producers, suppliers, and organizations operating in the industry and looking to purchase this research document.
Reasons for Buying Oil and Gas Data Management Market Report:
- The report performs an analysis of the dynamic competitive landscape that can help the reader/client move ahead in the global market.
- It also presents an in-depth view of different factors driving or restraining the growth of the global market.
- The Global Oil and Gas Data Management Market report provides a five-year forecast derived on the basis of the potential growth of the market.
- It helps formulate profitable business decisions by offering thorough insights into the global market and by creating a comprehensive analysis of pivotal market segments and subsegments.
About Premium market insights:
Premiummarketinsights.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Call: US: +1-646-491-9876, Apac: +912067274191
Email: [email protected]