This edition of the show covers college baseball in the region from all angles. Obviously, the Cape Cod League is what many think of when they think of college baseball in New England, and Joshua has plenty to share about the top storylines from the summer on the Cape. But there are two other summer collegiate baseball leagues in the region, the NECBL and the Futures League, so those are discussed as well. There is also plenty to talk about with the Division I teams in the region, so there’s a heaping helping of that also.
Among the topics discussed on this episode are:
- The top storylines from the summer on the Cape
- Breakout players, whether on the Cape, in the NECBL, or in the Futures League
- How UConn has become such a consistent national player in college baseball, even in the face of some of the challenges that come along with being in New England
- Under-the-radar storylines from the spring season in the region
- Merrimack College’s move up to Division I and the NEC
- Food recommendations for the Boston area and a few other locations around New England
Thanks for listening, everyone!